Here is what some of our students had to say:
‚we love producing TV shows at USC“s Annenberg television Information‘ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‚ I like seeing so many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans‘ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‚we love seeing all the brand new pupils getting included with the various student organizations who recruit at the start of semester‘ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‚I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members‘ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‚FOOTBALL‘ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‚ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the musical organization allows us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!‘ Michael Gulotta
‚ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It’s great to hear what they did over the summer time.‘ Samantha Schreiber
‚Conquest is every autumn and it is a sendoff for our football team, but it’s additionally a complete large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful part comes by the end https://shmoop.pro/how-to-start-a-research-paper/ associated with night when they start the concert. Every year they bring amazing artists to campus to execute for students. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!‘ Kendall Williams
‚The Trojan Knights‘ Olivia Sajjadieh
‚ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, particularly in Alumni Park oahu is the perfect setting with all the trees and Doheny within the background!‘ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors were able to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him provide his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor web log contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was thrilled. She had been excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are very happy to take college with one another and my spouse Kathy and I are pleased and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been maybe not the only ones in the house who’re element of that Trojan Family. This has been made clear to us from the start that as parents we too are members regarding the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being with your young ones as we all experience the fun activities that exist. But it’s also inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has for the students and the parents of the pupils.
Our children are far from house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they are in LA. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anybody that are considering transferring to USC we offer quantity of references and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) Read through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of these courses will transfer.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer day students are able to take a walking tour of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.